15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Library raid #1: Epic fail...

34
I've almost finished creeping myself out with 'The Angel's Game' (hopefully review will be up tomorrow!) so I thought that today would be a good time to check out my local library and hit two birds with one library-card-shaped stone. So I bobbled home on the bus, got off, strolled along only to find it has changed its opening hours and was closed...oh...

It turns out that now, being a full-time worker and library-goer needs better planning. So, a little local internet research later on, and I know that the library is now closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It is, however, open for a few hours on Fridays and Saturdays so better luck to me next time...

Hopefully I'll be making some headway on my challenges soon!
35 36 37 38