15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Yes, I admit it - I'm woefully disorganised!

34
Golly - has it really been a whole week since I posted last?! Since that I've revised for, and sat, an exam, which was obviously delightful!! Don't you just hate it when life gets in your blogging way?

Anyway, I've swept through the amazingness that was Spy Glass - the last of the Glass trilogy by Maria V. Snyder, have craftily purchased my co-habiting laptop hog of a boyfriend a new distraction and shall be reviewing and raving about the final instalment later. I could, of course, have waited to post until that time but I felt guilty and it was distracting me at work (not that I'm not eternally focussed, you understand...) so this is like a "holding post".

Stick with me peeps, I WILL do better - in fact, consistent blogging may well be a New Year's Resolution!
35 36 37 38