15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Holiday Time: What to read?!

34
Image from DavidsBeenHere.com
Tomorrow will be my Bout of Books Read-A-Thon post so before that, I'm squeezing in a moan about that familiar quandary: what to pack to read on holiday.  On Monday, Boyfriend and I fly to Estonia for four nights and I AM EXCITED!!

In my case, it's actually less about what to pack to read and more about what to choose to read, since I'll be travelling with my eReader - Boyfriend and I are flying with just hand luggage with an allowance of 10kg each. Much though I want to carry a library, I'm pretty sure that all of the pairs of shoes and accessories that I also want to take will push my allowance enough as it is!

Seeing as it's a city break, I'm pretty sure that we'll be walking around and looking at as much as it's physically possible to look at but, if our past holidays are anything to go by, there will also be a couple of afternoons sat in the sunshine, eating local food and drinking local beer and reading.  Plus, there's two four-hour flights and some hanging around at airports so I'm obviously in need of some good reading material!

I have tons of books stored on my eReader that I want to get to at some point but I'm getting so excited about all of the options and by having a whole week off to read them in!  To alleviate the pressure, I'm posting a ton of pictures of the options that I have in the hope that someone will go "[x] is AMAZING - read it now!" and I can just go "Ok..."


The Final Empire (Mistborn: Book One) by Brandon Sanderson
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One) by George R.R.Martin
Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde


TimeRiders (TimeRiders: Book One) by Alex Scarrow
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls trilogy: Book One) by Deborah Harkness
The Name of the Star (Shades of London: Book One) by Maureen Johnson


The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation: Book One) by Lauren Willig
Outlander (Outlander: Book One) by Diana Gabaldon

See what I mean?! Too many options!!  Feel free to suggest anything else if you think there's anything I must read right now.  Any help would be super :)

Labels:

35 36 37 38