15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

In My Mailbox #8: Birthday Treats

34
I flipping well love all kinds of birthdays!  I love birthdays that involve books even more :)

A few days before my birthday I got a very excited package from Ellie (of Musings of a Bookshop Girl fame) and saved it to open on my actual birthday because I am a Grown Up!  Lovely Ellie parcelled up two of her favourite books for me, which was super kind and I can't WAIT to read them:


From my work people, I got a gorgeous hand-made necklace that I totally love and a £20 Watertones voucher, which I obviously also totally loved.  Like most book lovers, I always have a hefty wishlist and spent it on a couple of eBooks that I've wanted for a while and a couple of random choices brought on in a flurry of fantasy-themed eBook buying excitement:



The wild card from the bunch is Magic to the Bone but at 98 pence, if it completely stinks then I can live with the loss.  I'm really excited about 11.22.63 and The Gathering Dark after reading rave reviews everywhere for months.  The other three just sort of...jumped into my eBasket...*shrugs*

I also got a very lovely parcel containing The Gilded Lily from Pan Macmillan as part of HF Virtual Book Tours' upcoming review tour.  It's really pretty so I'm sure it'll be great.  Because that is just how it works, right?

Hope you all had fabulously full mailboxes too! SHARE!!


Labels: ,

35 36 37 38