15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

December TBR Pile

34
November!  Where did you go?!  I was super excited about my November TBR Pile and I read...*drumroll*...ONE of my chosen four books!  To be honest, I'm pleased that I actually read one.  Most of the time when I've set a reading list, I've then wandered off in another direction in a distracted fashion, as my recent challenge failings attest to...So yes, one isn't so bad, really.  Plus, the one that I did read was  0.4 by Mike Lancaster and it was brilliant (as I feel sure I've mentioned everywhere recently!).

I'm keeping my target pretty low this month.  I do only have  a couple of weeks of work left before I'm off for a good long break but I'll also be out and about visiting family, eating and drinking so there may well not be much reading done.  For December, the books that I didn't get to in November are still stacked up in the study and may well feature BUT my "official" TBR pile is actually an ePile this month...


The Passage by Justin Cronin - I've picked this up in the library loads of times and put it back because I didn't want to carry it around and ruin my posture forever.  Plus the girl on the cover is creepy.  So I bought an eBook copy and I keep seeing posters everywhere that remind me that I have neglected it for far too long.  Not very festive but hey ho!

John Saturnall's Feast by Lawrence Norfolk - Food and witchcraft.  Enough said.

11.22.63 by Stephen King - I was already keen to read this but Hanna's review really tipped me from keen to DESPERATE.  Well, maybe not desperate but so excited about reading it that it was almost certainly be the next book that I read.

Fancy sharing your own December TBR pile?  Head over to Booksessed and join in!   

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38