15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Crimson Petal and the White Read-Along: Week 3 - Chapters 13 to 18

34
These are a day late but I'm hoping that we can go with the adage 'better late than never'.  It's been a busy few weeks and there doesn't seem to be much of a let up so I'm juggling a bit.  Fortunately, this book is proving perfect for distracting me from the rush.  

Anyway, these are late enough so let's get a wriggle on with the prompts!  As with last week, I've got the prompts up first, followed by the link for your own posts.  I'll squeeze in my responses in between soon :)

1)  What do you think about the fact that Sugar seems to be starting to have feelings for William?  

2)  Does the change in William and Sugar's relationship alter your expectations for the rest of the book at all?

3)  Ah, Mrs Fox.  Consumption.  Between her and Agnes' brain tumour, it seems like the ladies of the story aren't long for this world.  What do you think about the medical treatment on display so far?

4)  We've seen quite a lot of Sugar's novel now - what do you think of Sugar's efforts as an author?  


Labels:

35 36 37 38